12.22.2009

after all the jacks are in their boxes

American Eagle jacket, thirfted shoes, bag and necklace, vintage scarf
The "big" snow storm that all the news channels were keeping an eye on. I think we only got an inch, tops. I love and hate snow. Its pretty the first day and then it gets ugly and dirty after that. The Wind Cries Mary by Jimi Hendrix. A classic and beautiful song. It was on the radio today and I went home and added to my youtube favs. I've keep listening to it over and over again.

5 comments:

  1. lovelly outfit really like it! I'm soo jeaulous because of the snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow!
    and cute jacket!
    :)


    www.trendtweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! And I love that song too :) We're having snow aswell, and it's really pretty (despite the fact that it's freeeezing!)

    ReplyDelete