6.03.2011

Met for a drink in those marshmallow clouds

Urban Outfitters//Cardigan
H&M//Romper
Thrifted//Cross body bag
Target//Ring
I love rompers. I can't get enough of them. I NEED MORE. I think rompers look awesome for someone my height(5 ft, but recently got a physical and apparently I'm just a smidge under, but I'm going to live a lie and say that I'm 5 ft).
I said a few posts ago that I wanted to grow out my bangs. I'm currently fighting back the urge to trim them because they're going through that awkward phase where its long and annoying and constantly poking me in the eye. DAMN YOU SIDE SWEPT BANGS!!!
I'm going to see my favorite band tonight in the city. PORTUGAL. THE MAN. Yes my favorite band of all time and I'm so excited. I bought these tickets over 2 months ago and I remember when I did I was dreading about how long the wait was going to be. THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE. Yes, I will be coming back with pictures and videos because I'm determined to get to the front of the crowd. I did say I was 5 ft, right?
XX,
Yvonne

11 comments:

  1. I love rompers/playsuits too (: I've been living out of them all week. Hope you had a lovely time at the concert sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rompers, too. Fell in love with this one! You look so cute!! :)

    ♥, Peppie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!..super cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's the cutest romper!!! ad you're soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I like the heart print as well as the nail polish colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit first of all, super cute. But i too have been struggling not to trim my growing bangs. I feel like every fashion forward person i see lately has chopped bangs and it kills me. Have fun at the concert!
    xoxo, Courtney Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable dress!! you look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your romper, you look so great. I'm only 5ft, too :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. why have i not come across your blog before? it's gorgeous!

    x

    cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog! you have such a great style. :) that romper is awsum.

    xx Paula | What's enough for a happy living?

    ReplyDelete