7.13.2010

all the soldiers say, it'll be alright

vintage dress, parisian market scarf, mixture of jewelry from target and f21
while i was clearing out my closet i found some old stuff i haven't worn in ages. my yellow tube dress(i forget where i bought it so i'll just call it vintage for now.)
summer is made for festivals. sadly i've only been to one so far. i've offered to volunteer at governor's island for the MIA show. let's hope they answer me back.
i love walking down the streets and finding really awesome markets that sell misc things. which is where i got this little number.
"we may make it through the war if we make it through the night."

9 comments:

  1. I just came across our blog. Such sweetness:) I really like your style. So colorful and creative! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to go to Bonnaroo this year.
    Man was that a good time!!!

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fabulous as always, I think the best thing about summer is the music festivals, I love the feel to it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodluck! I hope they choose you!

    Cute yellow tube. I like the small lace detail at the ends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your necklace and your style in general, got a bit of a hippy feel to it!

    Venus ♥s Mars

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the necklace, it's so cute! And good luck for the MIA show!

    ReplyDelete