12.23.2010

I wish I knew how to break this spell

h&m circle scarf//vintage knitted jacket & dress//forever 21 necklace
This is my Christmas/Winter outfit. I haven't worn this dress since last winter and I'm happy I found it again :) I forget where its from but I'm pretty sure I bought it from Hong Kong.
Swedish Hasbeens Jodhpur Boot//FRYE Melissa Patch Boot
This is my Christmas wishlist. I loooooooove these shoes to death. I've been lusting for the Swedish Hasbeens for ages. But alas they are too expensive. I'm on the hunt for lookalikes. If there is a Santa I want these shoes under my tree.
xoxo,
Yvonne

9 comments:

  1. I just love rediscovering old dresses and falling back in love with them (: Gorgeous circle scarf, it goes so well with your cardigan and dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me in an unbelievable way this year, thank you for just existing.

    In Finland we celebrate Christmas today, on Christmas Eve, so merry merry Christmas to you my dear !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you ! I love those brown boots <3 so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're such a little darling in your pictures!

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you!
    you have been a great inspirattion to me the whole year! :)

    hope, you'll check out my blog xo

    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete
  6. looove the dress!!

    I'd go for the brown ones cause they're more practical haha

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog! great pictures :) hope you had a fab christmas!

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look! Love the sweater!

    Lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete